SPORTS AND LEISURE EXPO MYANMAR 2018
The 2nd Myanmar International Sports & Leisure Industry Expo
|Time:||28th-30th March 2018|
|Show Hours:||9 a.m - 5 p.m|
|Show Space:||5,500 sq. meters|
|Address:||Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)|
Myanmar Country Overview
- President Thein Sein has vowed to triple the size of the economy within three years and roll out a privatisation programme. This promise to triple per capita GDP to US$2400 by fiscal year 2015 would bring it in line with Vietnam.
- Population of 63 million people, 90% of which are literate. English is widely spoken as compared to many neighbouring countries.
- Agriculture is the key sector of Myanmar's economy. It provides employment to two thirds of the population, contributes 58% to the county's GDP and 48% of its exports.
- Geographically Myanmar serves as a bridge between South Asia and South East Asia and connects the world’s two most populous countries China and India.
- Increased access to aid and trade could provide Myanmar with the ability to realise its potential and develop into the next emerging market in Asia.
- Managed float of the currency the Kyat in April 2012, making it easier for firms to invest in Myanmar.
- The development of the ASEAN Economic Community in 2015 connecting a region of 600 million people will accelerate the development of Myanmar.
- Relatively low level of competition with only a handful of foreign companies in the market means this is a great opportunity for companies who can enter the market early.
One of the most dynamic economies in South East Asia with significant growth potential.
A land link between China, India and the Asean countries.
One of the fastest growing industries in Myanmar is the Health and Fitness Industry. In addition to, many new hotels are currently being built in Myanmar, and the tourism sector also offers enormous potential for economic of fitness equipment, fitness recreation and sports facilities.
With the internest in football and sports, Myanmar will definitely be an up and coming market in the long-term. The populations in Myanmar are very large and there’s definitely intent to grow a sporting mindset.
WHY JOIN WITH USEXHIBITION PROFILE
Commercial & Household Fitness Equipment
Sports Flooring Equipment
Synthetic Turf Systems/ Products
Sports Facilities Construction & Service
Outdoor & Leisure Sports
Sports Protective Gear & Accessories
Massage, Rehabilitation Equipment & Accessories
Martial Art Equipment & Accessories
Sportswear & Accessories
Tennis/ Badmintion/ Golf/ Water and Other Sports Equipment
Bike & Accessories
Sports Application Software, Solution, Techonology
Health Food and Beverage
Healt Care & Essentials
Spa Products and services
Coaches, Instructors, Trainers and Mentors
Sports Schools, Colleges and Insititutions
Health, Fitness, Wellness and Spa Clubs and Studios
Hotel & Resort, Corporate Fitness Facilities
National Sports Associations and Clubs
Sports Stadiums Operators & Managements
Sports Media & Publications
Sports Rehabilitation Centers and Sports Medical Hospital
Sports Retail Boutiques, Deparment Stores & Hypermarts
Wholesalers, Distributors & Retailers
More than 5,000 trade visitors from about 10 countries & regions are to be expected.
Administrative staff from national & local level of sports events
Governmental procurement departments
National & local associations and sports institutes
Education system: administrative procurement staff of primary, middle and high schools
Department Stores / Chain stores / Single-brand stores
Clubs of different levels associated with different sports
Hotels / Resorts
Wholesalers / Retailers
Option 1: Space only @ USD 280 / sqm ( minimum 18 sqm )
Ideal for exhibitiors who wish to build their own concepts
Shell Scheme : USD 2,810 / booth (9sqm) (Corner charge 5%)
Conference Fee : USD 1,000 / 1 slot (45 mins)
Package Fee : USD 3,300 / 1 booth (9sqm ) & 1 slot (45 mins )
Top Visitor Countries
United States, Malaysia, Japan, United Kingdom, Taiwan, China, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar
Trade Meetings, WiFi, Mobile Apps, Buyer Preregistration
Ms. Sabrina - Project Manager
Mobile : +84 908 098 561